Students will need to be logged in under user name: scclib and password library in order to print. Follow the directions below to print from the computers:
1. Log on as scclib with password library.
2. Save your document on the P: drive using your full name and save elsewhere for your records. Close the file.
3. You can find the P: drive icon on the desktop.
Ask at the desk to print your document. There is a 20 page print limit. File will be deleted off P drive
1. Save your document on the P: drive using Cute PDF by selecting print.
2. You will be prompted to save. Save using your full name as you would with a Microsoft document and save elsewhere for your records. Close the file.
3. Ask at the desk to print your document. There is a 20 page limit. File will be deleted off P drive.
Our hours will change to the regular semester hours on Monday, August 29th. The hours will be as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We are closed Saturday and Sunday.
It is hard to believe another summer is gone. But, we all have an exciting, challenging, and rewarding semester ahead of us! The library staff is here to assist everyone to find the information that will help make your semester a success. Stop in and see us in room 1300 on the Belmont campus, call us at 563-441-4150, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We are closed Saturdays and Sundays.